TWEET of the NIGHT comes from none other than Robert Strong.
"Guerin looks like he was out til 3 a.m. sopping up booze & making it rain at Blush last night & then rode the ganja train home."
- Superman did everything to make it happen. He turned it up a few levels but unfortunately didn't get very much support. 24 shifts, 23:41 time of the ice.
- Chris Bourque missed a wide open net point blank. The jerk store called...
- Staal had a good first two periods,though didn't live up to the "A" on his chest.
- Four WBS Penguins, one shot on goal.
- Pens powerplay is 0-2,589.
- Brodeur had 21 saves, the post had 4.
- Devils aren't that good. Parise is though.
- Geno's expected back Saturday.
When Geno's back, Sid is happy.