Back and forth, so go the negotiations. Have they really accomplished anything at this point? That's anyone's guess. One minute there's hope, the next they're miles apart. I said a month or so back on my twitter account, I just don't believe there is going to be a season this year. The good news is, I'm not a prophet. Nothing would make me happier than to be wrong about it.
So why exactly am I telling you to cheer up? Well, that's because you could possibly win something. I know, I know, this is a hockey blog. More importantly it's a Penguins blog. But while we're all playing the waiting game, why not win something in the meantime.
You're all aware that I'm participating in this program with Verizon and ComBlu whereby I'm testing out a phone for a bit. From the first (and only) comment I received on my initial post regarding the program, it seemed the reception wasn't going to be the best. But here's the good news: they're giving me a FREE (yes free) phone to give away to one of my faithful readers.
That phone? The MOTOROLA RAZR HD (pictured below) which has a full retail of $599.00. What's the catch? None. The only thing you need to is COMMENT BELOW with what you're favorite feature of the phone is (also listed below). Simple as that! What's more? I'm even going to give the winner a $50 Verizon gift card to buy accessories, or even pay your bill with.You got nothing to lose on this one.
A random winner will be selected on Friday, December 14th. If you have any questions, feel free to add them in the comments below, or feel free to email damian [at] pensuniverse.com.
The phone – the latest RAZR from Motorola – launched as the most compact 4.7-inch smartphone with a full-screen and edge-to-edge display and has a ton of great features, including:
· An 8-megapixel camera and HD display that makes movies, photos, magazines and websites appear with vibrant clarity.
· Circles Widget makes it easy to view battery life, text notifications, missed calls or weather updates, right on the home screen.
· Near-field communications-enabled, so customers can use Android Beam to share contacts, documents and maps directly to compatible phones.
· A battery that allows for up to 32 hours of normal use and double the internal storage (of older RAZR phones) to 32 GB.
· Runs over 4G LTE, combined with Chrome for Android, meaning customers can enjoy blazing fast speeds that make downloading documents or surfing the Web a breeze.
· Device is Global Ready, so calling home or sending emails is possible from more than 205 countries around the world.
with a wireless device and five months of service in exchange for my honest opinions about the